﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Purchases ;D

Hey girls! omg summer's coming and i'm itching to stop studying and spend a day at the park. Sadly, my allergies are keeping me indoors! i'm constantly wiping my nose and rubbing my eyes so makeup at this time of the year is a no no. BOOOO which is why i only use my favorite items...my LIPPIES!!


Photobucket
Went and got me a Saint Germain Lippie from MAC and the other thing that i was DYING to get for sooo long now...the tarte sugar lip exfoliator...been reading about this is item in soo many magazines...and everytime i went to sephora, i forgot about it...so i went just to get it two days ago...hahaha
Photobucket
oh right...i can get color....OUTTA THEIR BOXES AND LOOKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!
Photobucket
Ohhh baby don't that pink make you wanna smile? reminds me of bazooka gum...LOL
Photobucket
I loveeee the way they designed it...when you take off the cap, the mirror POPS out...this is such a life saver since i'm always scrambling to find a mirror...
Photobucket
There are two sides...the orangey tan looking side is the sugar exfoliator. when i rub it on my lips, it feels kinda raw...but then i flip the lippie around to the balm side and it instantly soothes it....LOVEEEE
Photobucket
I went to this new store on 8th ave in brooklyn's chinatown...and saw this cute little BB cream that you could hang onto your cell phone...haha for only $5...so i decided...heck why not give it a try...its only 5 bucks...versus...alot more hahaha
Photobucket
My first BB cream...hahaha ignore the chipped nails please...i know it looks atrocious...but i've been so darned busy lately...LOL but welcome to my world my super cutie...hehehe i dont hang it on my phone. it just sits on my table. looking all cute ;s
Photobucket
This is for my mets girl She ran a contest for bargain buys...and i told her i got my dress at macys for $10 when it was originally like $190...and i snatched that dress...haha i dont think anyone would believe me if i told them that i got my michael kors dress for ten bucks. hehehe i don't mind telling everyone ;D hahaha it's perfect for work...LOL plus it comes with a pretty belt...swwooooonnnn im so happy i got this LOL
Photobucket
I'm brave enough to show you my size...and the belt that it came with...lOL yes im a chunky monkey eight. Petites cus i'm kinda short. five foot five...ok not short enough to be considered petite...but hey that dress fit me like a glove and it was ten bucks. so there was NO WAY i would pass up that deal. OH and i had a coupon for twenty percent off...so Mets girl, it was really EIGHT bucks...LOL
Photobucket
To leave you guys on a lasting note, i've taken a pic of a really fruity flip flops...cus everytime i bought flip flops, my dad steals it the next day and claims it. so i got these heeled ones...and i told him he was free to take it whenever he chooses...but he cracked up...lOL guess i have a pair of FF's to myself...hehehehe

Toodles ♥

13 comments:

LipStick Staiin said...

u should do swatches for the bb cream n lippies! =) i wanna see!

hmm u kno i never really use dark e/s like smokey effect wit dark colors cuz i dont realy kno how and it kinda looks weird on me.. i already have dark hair.. tann face.. mayb im just not use to it but ill try someday.. ive been tryin but it actually was always a failure! haha thanks for the comment tho xoxo


-jeSmakeup

FuN and MakeUp said...

btw. thanks for tagging me ! ill try to do it soon =)

Rai said...

Nice haul! AND WHOA @ THAT INCREDIBLE DEAL ON THE DRESS!! I would be overly excited. lmao

And to answer your random question [lol] my favorite color is pink ... and black. :]

JT said...

Great haul :) The lipstick color is so yummy!!

Ling said...

great haul! that packaging for the tarte lippy is cool. great deal for the dress too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely haul. Saint Germain is one of my favorite lipsticks!♥

Tashia said...

Ugh, allergies are a bitch!
Try having them year round!
Great purchases hun.

Shantee said...

Nice lipstick.
btw about the drink "C2".
it taste like green tea or just like lite water. :)

Anonymous said...

tarte one looks interesting. i like the lil mirror and that bb cream looks cute!! that lil tube will go a long way!! hehehe

love the MK dress!! can never go wrong w/a lil black dress!!

Whitepiano555 said...

wow lots of goodies ^_^

I like l/s packaging with mirror, so cool!

noone said...

hey cool the lipstick is such a great design!! And I love your cherry sandals, very summer chic ;)

mszcheysser said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies - blah. I hate staying inside to study too. Boohoo =(

Love the haul and the flip flops, lol! Funny story about your dad.

Fabulously Thrifty said...

I still can not believe the deal on that dress! I bow to your bargain hunting properties lol.
I must get down to Chinatown in Manhattan, I am dying to try a BB cream!