﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tagged and slight peek at haulage ;D

LOL so i've been tagged by the one and only makeup Mama hehehe i love reading up on her bloggie...and she has a new KILLER look up with her purples...haha ;D i love makeup but too bad my skills aren't up to par.

So here goes....

Okay, here's the rules:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.


• What is your current obsession? Hahaha i just found out how to use color on this thing...im such a dweeb...LOL but...lets see...CSI:NY, Boys Like Girls, Buying too much smit..., makeup mostly....baking, and lately...beading again...hahaha and shopping for Anita's Bday...omg...-.-'

• What is your weirdest obsession? hahaa this color thing is making me so happy ;D but ummm...i'm really obsessed with jaws of guys. like when they tilt their head....and you see the side of their face and their jaw...swwoooooonnn.....ok that is weird...but it makes me feel happy also ;x ehhh i also had a stint where i collected sooo much erasers....ERASERS!!!


• What are you wearing today? Blue top, BCBG Jeans (OMG LOVEEEEE ) i love that they move with me...so comfy almost like wearing sweats...just soo comfy x], flip flops and smexy earings ;d


• What’s for dinner today? Chinese food.


• What would make today special? If i didn't have to go to friggin work and stayed home and watched CSI new york and continued my beading....gosh stupid work @#$^!@#%


• What would you like to learn to do? Play the piano like a pro, do makeup like a pro, and....bake like a pro. yea basically anything pro.


• What’s the last thing you bought? Hauled MAC with my BF this weekend and he was dismayed at the way i spent my money...hahaha but it was for a good cause...and i will tell you guys next sat...hehehe


• What are you listening to right now? Neyo - Mad, Boys Like Girls-Heroine, NLT - She said I said, Chingy - Don't Worry, Tae Yang - Only Look at Me, Jay Chou - Hair Like Snow

• What is your favorite weather? Fall!!! I love the weather change and the colors of the leaves...especially going up to the poconos mountains with the bf and sitting by the water...sighhhh and the leaves are changing and its falling around us....*dreamy eyes* hahahaha im such a sap ;9


• What is your most challenging goal right now? Haha mama mine is the same as yours...paying off my credit cards...as well as graduating on time...LOL


• What do you think about the person who tagged you? Hmm the funny thing is the rules says i gotta change one question but i like all your Qs so i kept them. I think mama is a really extraordinary person since she has babies yet still have time to blog and tell us about makeup. I don't have babies yet i don't even blog as frequently as her...and as in depth and detailed either. Hats off to you miss mama ;D hats off to ya!





And I tag:
Rai
Tiffany
LipStick Staiin
JesMakeup
PowderPuff Girl
JensMakeup Bag
Julienne
NuNuDoll


oh and heres a little tidbit from my MAC haul i will show you guys on sat....hehehe ;D


Photobucket
hahaha so i'm not gonna show you guys everything yet...just a tidbit...so heres my fix + rose ;D smells ooo faint yet its sooo good...makes me feel like i'm in a garden...and im the type of girl who loves to stop and smell the flowers...yep ;D my neighbor has a lilac tree and everytime i walk past it...i take a giant whiff ;s hahaha
Photobucket
It was like 11:30 at night and my cuz stopped by and dropped off some pinkberry...mmm midnight snack...mmm i live in brooklyn and he drove it from manhattan
Photobucket
hahaha i made these rings when i was maybe in junior high? haha i gave them to the my friends when i thought it was cool ;x
Photobucket
I actually used to bead alot...like alot alot...but then i stopped...and i've picked up the addiction once more. yay.
Photobucket
My beading carousel i've had for ages...i love this thing ;D keeps my beads in check and it has five removable capsule things...just the way i like it ;x

Will blog again soon, so until then...LOVE YOU GUYS =]

Toodles ♥

4 comments:

Rai said...

lol @ you color happy. That made me laugh!

What is Pink Berry? I feel so slow.
But those rings are too cute.
I would totally buy one from you if I could. lol

Unknown said...

the new fix+ sounds really good. I want to get it but i still have a lot of the regular one. The rings were very cute :)

Anonymous said...

ooooo mmmmm pink berry!! love love!! i love those rings u made!! i think they're cool!! i'd totally rock them!! the purple caught my eyes!!

Julienne said...

Omg, I used to collect erasers too, LOL. I have soo many! I love cute little food shapes ones. Hehehe.

and thanks for the tag! I have so many things to catch up on. =) & I'm glad you got the Fix+ rose! I'm most excited for it from the collection and I'm surprised I haven't seen many people buying it, haha.