﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Haul and Review =] and FREEBIE ALERT!!

I haven't done a review in a while...so this time i will review TWO DIFFERENT BRANDS....everyone go woooohhhhhh....LOL ;p

I've been hauling alot lately...mostly cus it's almost the bestie's bday hehehehe i can't wait...i cannot show you guys yet...but i will soon ;D after her bday...hmmmm

Photobucket
just part of her gifts...that i got today ;D yummm i cannot wait ;]
Photobucket
Headed over to VS where they were giving this FREEBIE for having their VS VIP card ;D Just go up to the counter and tell them you have a VIP card, flash it and they would give it to you =]
Photobucket
Lace, Satin, Cashmere, Silk....such pretty names...and the scent isn't overpowering. it smells just right...a very fruity set....and the full sizes comes in a packaging that their name describes...like lace comes in a lace pouch, satin in a satin pouch...etc
Photobucket
My Mini Haulage ;D My sis wanted some appletini items so i bought her the two sprays and you guys know how much i LOVEEE VS cosmetics...so i got two new pushing lippie things...it looked so cool and it was so pretty...yes i caved. LOL
Photobucket
My two colors...Randy and Mischief i thought they were both the prettiest ;D I've actually been eying them for a while. everytime i went to my VS, they were sold out and i finally found the perfect ones!! =]
Photobucket
Like my sticks?
Photobucket
haha it created a bubble when i pushed it too much
Photobucket
MISCHIEF....such a pretty pinky nudey color...sooo pretty it gives a nice shimmer and evens out my uneven pigmentation in the lips
Photobucket
RANDY!! its screaming...push me...LOL
Photobucket
OOOOO SOOO PIGMENTED! ignore my red nose please....allergies are getting the best of me these days...sighhh ;x this color is a deep red plus blue shimmery flakes...i LOVEEE


Now to review my Maybelline Eyeshadows
Photobucket
I only have a few...plan to expand the collection...LOL
Photobucket
As you can see, they are very pigmented and look very nice even without a primer or base.

Review Grade:
  • A+ for VS lippies...they are so discrete they look like little pens. it goes on really easily and stays for a great amount of time...my love for victorias secret continues x]
  • A+ for Maybelline since I've loved them since High school...actually the Creme De Cocoa i got maybe 5-7 years ago...yet it hasn't fallen apart and still remains the same consistency...so A+ for their durability! After all these years, it only went up $0.50 so it stayed a great deal!
Anyways guys i will try to blog more often...hahaha but that isn't a promise yet ;D
Oh and stay on the lookout for my yummy giveaway ;D coming soon...again ;9


Toodles ♥

8 comments:

Ling said...

I went last Wed to get the free VS thing at 34th st., I got it downstairs and then I went upstairs to try to get it again, but they said my pink vs card was not vip.. so I only got one haha

MiuMiu said...

the lippy colors are very pretty, but too bad for me 99% of the time none of the lipstick colors show up on my pigmented lips...bah!

Phoebe said...

NICE haul! love the red lippie :)
you can always find Missha BB creams on ebay ;)

Rai said...

The lippies look great on you!
I should really check out VS cosmetics next time I head in there.

I love Maybelline! Especially the quads.

Makeup Mama said...

oh my goodness, look at all the goodies!

you've been tagged on my blog btw ;)

LipStick Staiin said...

nice hauls! lippies looks good on you! i hate my lips!!!! -_-

-jeSMakeup

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

wow...nice haul! i love those lippies on you.

Julienne said...

Wow, randy looks really great on you! & I love maybelline eyeshadows too. ♥ Their newer formula is awesome. :D