﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I went to Walgreens with the Bf and i bought a few things....just a few =]

Photobucket
This was like a week or two ago...LOL the baskets were to separate and organize my makeup...ummm new polishes...new makeup...and clips for my hair ;D
Photobucket
ooo my pretty mega shine and nail repair ;D LOVEE THE Megashine...it makes it look wet...and sally hansen was buy one get one free...so lucky me ;D
Photobucket
I actually waited on getting the stilletos...i wanted to see what the hype was about..and i was running out of my fav mascara, the collossal.
Photobucket
My new makeup =] LOOOVEEE and it came with free primers...and it was buy one get one free ;D how can you not love that?
Photobucket
My unexpected package from my lovely Nu ;D Thanks Love that was really sweet =]
Photobucket
my lovely OMG nails i did..ignore the the outsides...haha i didnt clean it up yet ;d and...hmm do you like the color? i loved how shiny it was...too pretty ;D

Toodles ♥

13 comments:

Ling said...

Nice haul! I try not to walk near those stores so I am not tempted to walk in and buy something :D

smilecusiluvu said...

wow you got more nail polish?? your the queen of nail polish!!!

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

wow i love your nailpolish! you should do tutorials on nail polishes.

FuN and MakeUp said...

wuts the fix & primer all about? i need a primer too but somethin for sensitive skin... lmk! =D

Mona said...

woah! you got a bunch of stuff!

isn't nu the sweetest girl? love her polish picks

omg your nails are so nice!

dior glosses are good if you like shimmer and such. they're a bit sheer. I always use it on top of something since my lips are pigmented and the colors show up funny

Rai said...

Nice haul!
Oooh those China Glaze polishes look lovely!
Loving your nails.

Fabulously Thrifty said...

Just a few things? LoL..How does that nail hardener work? I need to find a good one, my babies break all the time :(

Stephanie said...

that is one cool nailpolish, it reminds me of a mermaid :D

Stephanie said...

lol, maybe you should help your papa make a poster!!

Lily said...

yeah my friend used to work at coach, but it was only a seasonal job :(

MiuMiu said...

i actually read this last week but i didn't realize i forgot to post a comment! darn computers at the school prevent me from writing comments on some posts.
i wish i could read more chinese sometimes XD it's so hard to learn more
one day i need to find a walgreen..cvs or ulta or those kinda stores in the states..they always seem to have such great deals

gor(jess). said...

omg u dont know how badly ive been wanting to get that phrase tatted on me ...ive just been a little girl about it lol mad scared of needles and all that stuff , but ill force myself on my birthday loll . i love that saying sooo much , cus i truely believe , even if ive been single for two years ! =/ lol


but i love ur blog too , lots of pictures && hauls i love hauls lol ... :)

###### said...

I just bought some cute polishes at Ulta the other day and love them...my toes looking great!