﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nail Polish collection...since i was like 13 =]

Yea...lots of nail polish...i really love nail polish and doing other's nails =] like i said before, my friends come to me for manicures...not makeovers ;x haha im more known for doing nails ;d...had to throw out ALOT since they being to seperate if you don't use them often...so here goes =]

Photobucket
Most of the nail polishes i own ;D
Photobucket
Side view ;]
Photobucket
All that i couldnt fit in there...LOL i love my konad xD and my China Glaze order came...NEXT DAY SHIPPING AND IT WAS SO CHEAP =] i really really like 8ty8beauty! they processed my order quick and i got it in 2 business days! of couse...they were pretty close...so that could explain the quick shipping...LOL
Photobucket
I LOVEEEEE MISSHA NAIL POLISHES!!!!!! i got hooked when i got my first one in high school...really sad that they closed all their stores in manhattan!
Photobucket
My dollar store GOODIES =] they are really good since they dry sooo quickly!
Photobucket
All my N.Y.C. colors... i used to love them...until i met MISSHA ;D
Photobucket
I also had an addiction to wet and wild...they are so beautiful!
Photobucket
My sally Hansens ;d i wanna get more...they are so good...and the one in the box my bf got for me...i told him that i wanted to find the manicure set...and he went to ALL of the drugstores around us just to find it for me...♥
Photobucket
polishes to design with...and yea...i do need more colors ;D
Photobucket
This is my favorite nail polish of ALL TIMES! sephora doesn't even carry it anymore! when you paint it, it's sheer...and when it dries it has blue flecks that shimmer in the sun...and it smells like blackberries...I LOVED IT! i used to sniff my nails in High school and my english teacher thought i was nuts =] so sad that i'm almost out and i can't find it anywhere!
Photobucket
My franken polishes! as in i mixed these myself ;D i love the colors dont you?
Photobucket
This is the miscellaneous bunch...never really use them...LOL the pastel green, blue and purple are the ones i got when i went to Hong Kong like...5 years ago...LOL
Photobucket
Maybelline!! i loveeee their polishes! they were my first "expensive" polishes...LOL i thought they were pricey when i was in junior high...LOL
Photobucket
My china glaze order!! all of them holographic except for the For Audrey and the Glow in the dark polish...IM REALLY EXCITED! =] i will swatch them soon...but im really excited for the glow in the dark one...its so cool ;d
Photobucket
Please please ignore my fatty toes and the out of line polish...LOL i never could color within the lines in kindergarten...but...I AM SOOO MESMERIZED BY MY TOES!!! I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THEM!! Can't wait to go in the sun with them...OOOO ;D
Photobucket
Thats me and him at the circus =] ZING ZANG ZOOM xD felt like a little kid again...but in no way will i EVER pay 10 bucks for popcorn...or 12 bucks for cotton candy with a hat...heck no ringling bros!

Toodles ♥

15 comments:

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

whoa thats a lot of nailpolish! thats nail polish heaven :)

Ling said...

holy cow that's alot.. but if they still haven't dried out yet that's great! makeupalley is a great site to search for reviews on beauty products, written by a lot of different people so it's cool to check it out. it's also known for swapping stuff you might not use anymore for "new" stuff!

smilecusiluvu said...

Those mabeline ones with the hearts are what I was looking for!!! where did u get it at?? Im going to go out hunting for them now! haha

Linda said...

Wow...that is one mega collection of polishes!

Julienne said...

Wowww amazing collection :0) I would have a hard time choosing what to wear! Hehe

Rai said...

Ooooh nail polish galore!
I'm coming over to take some. LMAO.

I love the polish on your toes. It's so cute! lol
You guys look so cute! And those prices are over priced for circus food. I'll starve!

contests and such said...

Great stash! What are you wearing on your toes?

PaperedLove said...

My mom owns a salon and you probably have a third or half of our collection! Hahah I keep hearing of the holographic ones, do you like them? Uggghhhh science was never my subject, I don't understand any of it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey katie, I was on FB and I saw your update and I realized you got a blog! Haha, I didn't know you were into this whole make up thing too. Anyways, nice collection! You always did have those crazy nail designs :P

Anonymous said...

Amazing collection (:

Ahleessa said...

Just blog hopping and hot dang, you got a lot of nail polishes. I shouldn't even be saying that since I do too... hehe~ I love the China Glaze collection! :)

Fabulously Thrifty said...

OMG what an amazing collection! I love nail polishes too and doing my own nails, I just SUCK at shaping them lol. I always end up with slopes one way or another :(

Kimberly said...

OH WOW! This insane! Can you say "ultimate collection", lol!

Love the post you lucky girl you!

And I thought my 15 was a lot, lol.

Fanny said...

Ms. KATIE! it's me Fanny lol
ok..first off you have way too much nail polish. I hope you do well in conditioning ur nails missy.

Missha ones..hehe omg they're in that shape!
& also..did u buy the wet n wild ones in a pack of 8(i believe) cuz that's a deal.

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend is so sweet. :) How do you make your own nailpolish?? That sounds interesting.