﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nail Polish Picker Helper

LOL like the heading?

i have to start getting my ass back into blogging more often! so much things have happened but i'm gonna put that in another post. today, im just gonna keep it light, and show you guys what i've done to help me pick out my polishes better instead of being that usual indecisive me. LOL





So here's what i got at Daiso in San Fran
Photobucket
They're basically just plastic nails connected to the center rod. Flimsy, but perfect for what i use them for.

Photobucket
Back View

Photobucket
Sooo....this is what i use them for, hahahaha...paint them and then w/e colors i think i wanna do, i just place them over my nails like so....

Photobucket
and if it's what my little heart desires, then i take out the bottle and paint it on. yea watch the video, it explains it all ROFL

2 comments:

PikaShel said...

cool idea :P i wanna try it now. you sound different in the video!

PikaShel said...

woo