﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯

Check these Babes out ♥

Hey guys, check out my new foodie blog ;D
Click Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

Prestige Haul!! Review!!

Well, went to the drugstore and they were having a sale on Prestige cosmetics and I've never used them so I decided to haul some and try it =]

Photobucket
I got 10 lipsticks, two lipliners, one kabuki brush, and an eyeshadow quad. Getting more tomorrow!!
Photobucket
My Quad is named iQuad in Playback...LOL pretty green, purple, pink, and ivory. Swatching tomorrow!!
Photobucket
This kabuki isn't as soft as I thought. Don't really like it.
Photobucket
Two lipliners, One cream and the other regular pencil. Cream is in Wild Orchid and pencil one is in Darling.
Photobucket
I LOVEEEE the cream liner, I am indifferent about the pencil one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I lovee these lipsticks!!! the color goes on SOOOOO WELL!! and they are soooo pigmented!! i tried one...and i decided to get 9 more hehehe ;D Smooth application!!
Photobucket
the pretty pretty bottoms...I LOVE the way they look! such attractive packaging!
Photobucket
All the beautiful colors!!! I love their names!!

Review Grade:
  1. A++ for the lipsticks!
  2. A+ for the cream lipliner
  3. B for the pencil lipliner
  4. D for the kabuki brush
  5. Quad will be rated tomorrow when i get some more =]
Toodles <3>

1 comments:

Sofia said...

I have these lippies and I think they are amazing!! I got them on sale too!